Today was shopping day, so we headed out early for the Tanger outlets. My oldest nephew didn't want to go, so he stayed home with Grandma, and the rest of us headed out. We spent about two and a half hours total shopping instead of a marathon session, but that's okay, we still had fun. I got a new coach purse, some new clothes, shoes, and bras. It was a successful day.
It seemed like a long day, but that was about it. I did a two loads of laundry, took a nap, and made the hard boiled eggs for egg coloring tomorrow.
We are supposed to go to some Pancake House for breakfast tomorrow because my oldest nephew likes pancakes, and then my brother and his family are heading to Pigeon Forge to buy my nephew new cowboy boots. My sister and I are headed to downtown Gatlinburg to look in shops and my brother and his family will meet up with us later. Then when we get home, we are coloring the eggs. At least that's the plan right now. Who knows how it will play out tomorrow.
This is our cabin we are staying in.
This is the view looking down our road. I think it looks pretty.
This is the Hillbilly Golf place that I remember going to when I was little with my brother and sister. I can't believe it's still there.
I've only gotten about a hundred pages into Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, it seems good, but I haven't gotten to any good parts yet.
We are heading home earlier than planned. My mom is worried about her dog, so we are driving all the way back in one day, so that they can get Bogey from the kennel first thing Saturday morning.



No comments:
Post a Comment