In the first dream, I dreamt I was in some library-ish community-type market situation and Madeleine L'Engle had jumped forward in time after writing "A Wrinkle in Time" and we were having a conversation about whether or not she should continue with the series, and I told her that "A Swiftly Tilting Planet" was one of the best books I read in my childhood and I couldn't imagine my life without having read it. (Which is kind of weird because it was one of my favorites as a kid, but it wasn't life changing or anything.) So, while we are having this conversation Robert Pattinson comes up to me and he's dressed like Edward Cullen:

Not like his real life dirty looking self:

Anyway, we lock eyes and without saying a word he comes up and kisses me. Then he walks away and I stay there and continue my conversation with Madeleine L'Engle. Then I woke up.
Last night, I dreamt Rob and I were dating and were going to be co-stars in an upcoming movie. So, we made out for a little while and the kiss was really bad. He kissed like what I would imagine a guy who was not into girls would kiss. Anyway, we are at a planetarium-type place taking publicity shots for our upcoming film. Part of the place is roped off for our photo shoot and the rest of the place is open to the public. Rob was having his picture taken and I was standing on a sidewalk near where cars drive up and suddenly my entire family drive up in a car the size of a VW Volkswagon. They are packed like sardines in the car and they tell me there is a family emergency and I need to come with them. I know the right thing to do was to get in the car and leave with them, but I wanted to continue to stay at work and hang out with Rob, so I made up some excuse and left them to go look for Rob. As I went to go find him, my family had gotten out of the car and were trailing behind me asking what I was doing and yet they were still sight-seeing at the same time they were following me. While I was looking for Rob, every time I saw him, he was always on the other side of the room, courtyard, area, etc., surrounded by people and I couldn't get his attention. I was still searching for him and being followed by my family when I woke up.
As weird as these dreams were, I woke up happy, which is weird in itself because of how I've been feeling lately. So, I was thinking it's either really cool or really sad on my part that dreaming about Edward Cullen made me happy.
On one hand, he's 23 and plays a high schooler. I'm 35. Can you say creepy cougar? Yuck.On the other hand, he's cute, no matter how old he is and it's a dream for criminey's sake!
No comments:
Post a Comment