Thursday, April 1, 2010

Random memories from 3/15 through 3/29

I can't remember the order of what happened with these things, but these are some things that happened during the 3/15 through 3/29 time period of my blog hiatus.

I decided to move. Goodbye Soulard, Hello South County!

My sister-in-law had a birthday.

Happy Birthday, Mary-Elizabeth!

I did send her a text, but didn't send a card or a gift or write on her wall, so I'm a bad sister-in-law. But I still plan on getting on that soon, if that counts for anything.

Did nothing on St. Patrick's Day.

I saw the movies, "Remember Me", "Green Zone", and "Hot Tub Time Machine". I decided to use a food system for my movie reviews from now on, so in order of listing I felt these movies were Quiche, Steak and a Twinkie. (http://www.rockbirdreviews.blogspot.com/ (also not updated in forever, just like this blog))

I watched my DVR down to 0% for the first time since my current one was installed almost a year ago. This means I watched a crap-load of movies in the last two weekends, but I can't remember any of them at this point in time, which I'm guessing means they weren't that memorable.

I think that's about it for that time period.

No comments: