Saturday, April 10, 2010

Flooding. Pickles. Easter and Bogey.

The last week of March (and the end of the quarter), the river rose and we had to temporarily shut The President down due to flooding. We re-opened on Thursday, but I had to work up the street until I could get back to my office.
Then I spent Easter weekend Pickle-sitting. Pickles is the most adorable Corgi that was rescued from a puppy mill and was fostered by my sister's friend, Michelle, and adopted by a co-worker of theirs. On Easter my sister and I went to church and then she cooked some ham, asparagus, and mashed potatoes. It was tasty and she did a good job.
After Easter weekend, my sister had to go out of town to attend a conference for work in Branson, Missouri. I was house-sitting/dog-sitting for my sister's dog Bogey and my mom's dog, Dora, my sister's two cats and my one cat. It was a full house. Dora is visiting St. Louis, attending a puppy boot camp and was at my sister's house while her trainer took care of some family business.

When my sister's conference was over on Friday, she stopped at the Outlet Mall on her way home and got me a Coach purse for dog-sitting her dog.

No comments: