Friday, October 10, 2008

I make the best greek pizza!

I came up with this recipe on my own, but I bet it's out there somewhere already because it's so obvious and easy to make. Here's a list of ingredients:

1 can refrigerated pizza dough
olive oil
garlic salt
1 can diced black olives
1 can bits and pieces of portabella mushrooms
1 package of crumbled feta cheese
1 package pizza mix shredded cheese

Spread the dough out on a pizza stone and cut off the excess or spread the dough out on a cookie sheet.

Glaze the dough with olive oil, sprinkle garlic salt liberally, and spread a thin layer of shredded cheese.

Spread black olives, mushroom, and feta cheese all over the dough.

Spread another layer of shredded cheese on top and sprinkle with garlic salt liberally, again.

Cook according to the directions on the can of refrigerated pizza dough, and serve.

If you have leftover feta cheese, mushrooms and black olives, you can mix them together and either make calzones with the leftover pizza dough or buy a can of crescent dough and make like croissant calzones with the excess.

No comments: